The Careless Kind









What are you lookin' at?



I am a whore when it come to Infusion. I just wanted to get that out of the way first... I love, LOVE the sound they have and if that wasn't enough, they put on phenomenal live shows (Which I have seen many times) . 'Six Feet Above Yesterday' took the sounds they had created in 'Phrases and Numbers' and took them to a highly refined new level. They are currently finishing up their new album, which should be out later this year and they will then begin to touring again to support it (They toured for 2 years in support of 'Six Feet Above Yesterday'!!) .

Here another one of my favortie remixers , Switch, takes an already sweet tune and gives it his twist to make another great thumper for the dancefloor. The bleeps, weird sounds and cut up vocals are all here, as is to be expected from Switch. I know this is an older tune but as Switch is really coming into his own these days I thought it would be good to showcase a tune he did on his rise to global electro/house domintation.

Infusion - The Careless Kind (Switch Mix)

Infusion Myspace!
Switch Myspace!
Buy it HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts