Get up on it like this!

If you are a fan of the things I have been posting then you will like these recommendations as well.

If you don't go to the following blogs already...you better start! Click the links and go check out their blogs!


I like these tunes
posted this wonderful track Global Deejays feat. Technotronic - "Get Up (Before The Night Is Over)" [General Electric Remix]

Risky Bizniz recently posted a nice new MSTRKRFT mix. Armand Van Helden - NYC beat (MSTRKRFT remix)

Monsieur P Posted the lovely little remix. Muse - Knights Of Cydonia (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)

Missingtoof posted a sweet Wu-Tang remix (which was on my last mix, natch!) Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing Ta F’ Wit (Bird Peterson remix)


Those are just a few of the wonderful blogs I visit on a daily basis. I hope you grow to dig them as much as I do.

Back soon with some new choons!

Comments

Popular Posts