Gorilla Style!







I just received the nicest little email from Made To Play.

Made to Play is a wonderful little label with artists such as Deadset, Dre Skull, Duke Dumont, Zombie Disco Squad, Idiotproof and many more.













Attached to the email I got was this sweet little video. The track is called 'Gorilla' by Idiotproof and it's loaded with all kinds of simian shenanigans. I hope you like wobbley bass lines and sweet drops!

Enjoy (this is a CHOOOOOOOOON!)





The single for this track is available HERE and has remixes from Lee Mortimer & Siriusmo!


Catch Idiotproof on tour!

Mar 27 2009 8:00P
IDIOTPROOF @ MIAMI WMC MIAMI, Florida
Apr 4 2009 8:00P
IDIOTPROOF @ TRAILER TRASH WAREHOUSE RAVE LONDON, London and South East
Apr 11 2009 8:00P
IDIOTPROOF @ SCALA BERLIN, Berlin
Apr 18 2009 8:00P
IDIOTPROOF @ KOOL KIDS KLUB SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, South


Here is an Idiotproof mix from February! (sorry, no tracklist at the moment)

Idiotproof - February 09 Mix



Idiotproof Myspace!

Made To Play My Space!

Made To Play Site!


P.S. I will have an update and pics from my Bootie Boston gig up shortly. :D

Comments

Popular Posts