I.D. - "Slow" house mix

Check out this great "slow" house mix from I.D., trust me...you will dig it!



Tracklist:
Om Unit - Corridor - Terrorrhythm
6th Borough Project - Do It To The Max - Delusions Of Grandeur
Hot Toddy ft Ron Basejam - I Need Love (Morgan Geist's Love Dub) - Eskimo
Trickski - Pill Collins - Suol
Franc Spangler - Open Eyes - Delusions Of Grandeur
Jimmy Edgar - B There - Glass Table
Mark E - Nightmover - Creative Use
Mark E - Nobody Else (Bonus Beats) - Running Back
Cisco Cisco - If You Want Me (Jay Shepheard mix) - Apersonal Music
Eddie C - My Woman (PBR Streetgang mix) - Wolf Music
The Dead Rose Music Company - Just A Bitter Love - Wolf Music
2020 Soundsystem - Ocean (Ray Mang remix) - 2020Vision
Behling & Simpson - Politics
Kink - Rachel - Ovum

Download it HERE!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 

I.D. Bass Music website!
I.D. Soundcloud!

Comments

Popular Posts