Sol Sessions Vol 5





The newest volume of the Sol Sessions has arrived.

There are some great bands on this mixtape and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Here's to discovering new music!



Tracklist:

Sol Sessions Vol 5

1 The Vaccines - All In White
2 April Smith & The Great Picture Show - Can't Say No
3 Gangstagrass - Honey Babe
4 Yellow Ostrich - Hold On
5 Loveage - Stroker Ace
6 Jellyfish - Bedspring Kiss
7 Music Go Music - Warm In The Shadows
8 Rocco Deluca and The Burden - I Trust You To Kill Me (Live)
9 Phaeleh - Think About It
10 Alice Rose - Mind The Gap
11 Made Of Wood - Bluff
12 The Zutons - Dirty Dancehall
13 Laserfang - Captain Ivan Drago
14 New Model Army - Here Comes The War
15 Walter Meego - Keyhole
16 Boom Chick - Black Dress Blues
17 Candie Payne - I Wish I Could Have Loved You More
18 Purity Ring - Amenamy
19 Nick Waterhouse - Is That Clear
20 Anton Sword - I Like Your MInd
21 Monsters - Drunkards



Grab the mixtape HERE!

Grab the other Sol Sessions HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts