Why is the rum gone?














That is pretty much what I will be saying over the next week as I head off to the Virgin Islands for my buds wedding. I know...it's horrible...but someone has to go. It might as well be me...I will do my best and try to have a good time.

Since I will be gone for a few I will leave you with three tunes today. All of these have the same criteria that it usually takes for me to blog about...sweet vocal (can be cut-up but not necessary) and a wicked bass line (necessary!).

The first tune is by Alex Gaudino, an Italian DJ, and is going to be huge. Out of the remixes ( King Unique and Paul Emanuel ) the Laidback Luke mix is my fave...play this loud!

The second tune is by K-Swing, a New York DJ who was signed to Adam Freeland's label (Marine Parade) in 2006.She is really a DJ to watch in 2007. She has a few other tunes coming out this year so give her a listen. As far as the remix goes...I really dig Freelands work and this remix is no exception.

The last tune is one of my flavors of the last couple of months...it was in my last mix and has been on repeat at Sol Towers as of late. Teenage Bad Girl won me over with their debut album (of the same name) and this mix, by Boize Noize, just makes me love them even more.



Alex Gaudino ft. Crystal Waters-Destination Calabria (Laidback Luke Remix)


K-Swing Beber-This Is The Sound (Adam Freeland & Sebi Spanks Remix)

Teenage Bad Girl - Cocotte (Boys Noize Rework)


Alex Gaudino myspace!
Laidback Luke myspace!
K-Swing myspace!
Adam Freeland myspace!
Sebi Spanks myspace!
Teenage Bad girl myspace!

Buy them all HERE!


Back in a week with pics and more updates!!!

Comments

Popular Posts