Back once again...

Well...it's been a busy summer (going to the Virgin Islands twice in 2 months) and I have not had a lot of time to sit down and just write so I apologize for the delay in posting.

I will be adding a bunch of stuff this week and I will be trying to keep updates coming on a regular basis.

First off we have my new mix for August. As usual it's electro punk funk goodness.


I like my beats dirty - a socofn mix August 2007



















1 Armand Van Helden vs The Klaxons - This ain't the klaxons (Ursula 1000 mix)
2 Scissor Sisters - Kiss you off (Mr Oizo Mix)
3 Simian Mobile Disco vs Cristine - Piggy in the middle (Punks Jump Up Mix)
4 Justice - D.A.N.C.E (Alan Braxe Mix)
5 Chromeo - Tenderoni (Sinden Mix)
6 The Whip - Divebomb (Crystal Castles Mix)
7 Alex Gopher - Teh Game - (Eddy Temple Morris Mix)
8 Micha Moor - Space (Klaas Bigroom Mix)
9 The Bulgarian - Ignition
10 Jeff Samuel - Fire (Claude Vanstroke's Like Fiyaa Mix)
11 Fedde Le Grande - Take no shhhhh
12 Armand Van Helden - I want your soul (Dusty Kid Sensational Dub)
13 Goose - Bring it on (Acid Jacks Mix)
14 Ben Westbeech - Dance with me (Switch Mix)
15 Damn Arms - Home Wrecker (Passions Mix)
16 Duke Dumont - When I hear music
17 Elektrons - Get Up (Herve Mix)
18 Madox - Plastic Fantastic (Riva Starr chunky as fuck mix)
19 Acid Jacks - Mookie


Get it HERE!!


I will have a review of the Rabbit in the Moon show I saw on Friday as well as a few new electro tracks up soon as well.

Till then....


Comments

Popular Posts