Made Of Wood - The Chill/Funk Trip



About two months ago I stumbled upon a blog post on the wonderful 'We Fucking Love Music' . I spent several hours listening to the album I found before hunting it down on Amazon and buying it. It now lives in my car and I don't think it will ever leave.

The album I found is The Chill/Funk Trip by Made Of Wood. I mean it when I say it is my choice for album of the year. Seriously!!! It's a wonderful album full of 70's infused down tempo goodness. I can't get enough!!

Check it out below and judge for yourself.



Go to the link below and you can download a few tracks for FREE!!

Made Of Wood at Reverb Nation.

You should go to the link below and buy the album now....just sayin'.


BUY IT NOW!


HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!


GO GRAB IT!!SERIOUSLY!!


Made Of Wood Soundcloud!


Comments

Popular Posts