Jesse Futerman - Hidden Basement

Hidden Basement cover art

Hidden Basement is a collection of unreleased tracks, b-sides and remixes from Jesse Futerman.

This release highlights a number of Jesse's different styles, including some more uptempo house-style tracks, while most of the tracks will be thoroughly enjoyed by those familiar with his previous work.

In Jesse's own words, "Many of these tracks were made after my third EP (Exquisite Basement), around the time I started toying with house music more and more. Deebs helped me on one of the tracks (Lonely Soul), he had come over quite a few times to work on it and I was very happy with the result. Ryan (Hemsworth) enjoyed a beat I was working on called Santiago and requested the stems - the result is the remix on this release. I'd been a long-time fan of kidkanevil and I freaked out when he remixed my track (A Good Man Is Gone) - been listening to him for many years."



Seriously...just download this now. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!!

https://soundcloud.com/jessefuterman
http://jessefuterman.bandcamp.com/





Comments

Popular Posts